Here are his tips for interviewing success:
- Dress for the position you want, not the one you have
- Be honest about areas for improvement
- Highlight your problem-solving skills
- Ask at least two questions
- Bring engaging work stories
For additional insights, read the complete article at www.cnbc.com: “Self-Made Millionaire Says 90% of Your Success Depends on this Single Skill: ‘Young People Are Terrible At It.’”
Pat Sherlock is the founder of QFS Sales Solutions, an organization that helps organizations improve their sales talent management and performance. For more information, visit https://patsherlock.com.